Terms and conditions
All decisions of buying & selling are at the sole discretion of the subscriber. The opinions which are of the nature of recommendations are based on all the available information in public domain and other sources believed to be reliable/ Technicals/ Fundamentals, Facts, Indicators and other methods, which change as the markets are dynamic and neither Scintilla Communications/ Indian Economy & Market/ Money Multiplier nor any person connected with the organization in any manner whatsoever, will be liable and questionable for any loss that could occur as a result of the recommendations. The information provided is to enhance the thinking and logical ability of the reader. The emphasis is not only to help readers understand the economy & market, but also make them fully empowered so that they can take a financial decision.
Articles and opinions published in the Indian Economy & Market & Money Multiplier are for the people who are really interested in the Indian economy and markets, helping them to understand the fast changing economic environment around the world. The magazine covers wide ranging topics – almost anything even remotely associated with the economy of India, which is the seventh-largest in the world by nominal GDP and the third-largest by purchasing power parity.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Scintilla Communications does not offer refund so there is absolutely no cancellation of subscription. Once the subscription money is paid the subscription shall be open till it expires. Please remember –
- No refund of payment allowed under any circumstances.
- 100% advance payment for subscription packages and for renewals
- Subscription period starts from the date of payment realization.
- By Subscribing to any package or offer you agree to allow “Indian Economy & Market” and “Money Multiplier” personnel to call/SMS you even if you have opted for Do Not Disturb Service (DND)
- For any Print product default delivery mode is via POST.
Shipping & Delivery policy
Please allow a delivery period of two weeks (after encashment of remittance/credit to our account). For online order booking, allow delivery period of one week. Subscription copies will be delivered by post/courier as soon as the issue is released in the market place, however Scintilla Communications will not be responsible for postal or courier delays. If any gift scheme is offered with the subscription, allow 8-10 weeks for the delivery of the selected gift.
Term and conditions for E Magazine Subscription
E Magazine is equivalent to the print version. However we reserve the right to add or remove any content / articles for web delivery without any further notification/imitation. These terms and conditions cover your purchase of E Magazine (EMag) of “Indian Economy & Market” and “Money Multiplier” and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may use technologies to verify such compliance.
Payment and Order Confirmation
- Payment for Subscription fees of E Magazine (EMag) of “Indian Economy & Market” and “Money Multiplier” must be paid in full before we confirm subscription order/s.
- Successful payment will be given an electronic successful transaction advice that shall serve as an order confirmation. In the event that a subscription was confirmed when there has been no payment yet, for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to cancel your EMag account and access immediately.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
No request for cancellation of subscription will be entertained once your payment has been processed. Further, we reserve the right to cancel subscription in the exercise of our reasonable discretion, if we determine that payments made to us were done fraudulently or unlawfully.
Upon order confirmation, your EMag link and access details/information will be delivered automatically via email. If for some reason, you do not receive your link within 24 hrs from purchase, please contact us immediately.
Accessibility and User Conduct
- Subscription is for a single individual user only, wherein you will be asked to enter your individual User Name and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any other person sharing your User Name and Password. Subscriber is responsible for keeping his or her account password confidential and secured.
- Subscriber accepts full responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account. You agree to notify Scintilla Communications immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password.
- If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used /misused in any manner as clarified above we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
- This EMag subscription is for personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Illegal and/or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website, reproduction, selling and republishing are prohibited.
- Scintilla Communications reserves the right to terminate subscription access, in the exercise of our reasonable discretion, based on any activity by a subscriber in violation of these terms.
- Contents of this EMag can be printed for your own reference but cannot be saved or downloaded to another file for any purpose.
Terms & Conditions For Online Payments
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Payment Services provided for any payment made to Scintilla Communications. By authorizing a payment to Scintilla Communications through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Scintilla Communications reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card, Wallets, UPI or Net Banking.
- It is recommended that the user make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the online payment gateway provider and is not supplied to Scintilla Communications. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that all the information entered is correct. It is recommended that you retain a copy of the transaction, which might assist in resolution of any issues that may occur during the transaction.
- The subscriber agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ net banking/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Scintilla Communications or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secured website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor Scintilla Communications gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured and will not be read and/or intercepted by a third party.
- Scintilla Communications does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Scintilla Communications and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non – performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Scintilla Communications and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or interruption/termination of the Service.
- The subscriber agrees that the debit/credit card Bank details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the subscriber shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The subscriber further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The subscriber is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions and is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the bank account at the time of making the payment.
- The subscriber agrees that Scintilla Communications or any of its employees will not be held liable by the subscriber for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Scintilla Communications.
Agreement between User and Scintilla Communications LLP
The Scintilla Communications LLP website and Mobile Apps is comprised of various Web pages & sections operated by Scintilla Communications and any of its subsidiaries.
The Scintilla Communications website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Scintilla Communications Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Links To Third Party Sites
The Scintilla Communications Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Scintilla Communications and Scintilla Communications is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Scintilla Communications is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Scintilla Communications is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Scintilla Communications of the site or any association with its operators.
Whitelist Indian Economy & Market email address
- Sometimes our valued subscribers complain that they didn’t receive our newsletters and emailers which are sent to alert investors about market conditions and regarding renewal of subscription.
- It happens because although the mails reach, they do not appear in subscriber’s inbox, rather are found in spam or junk folders. Most of the time, the problem is with spam email filters which often block useful communications and treat them as advertising or unsolicited emails.
- To solve this problem please check your spam mail settings and add us on to your Whitelist to ensure that our mailers reach you every time.
- In order to counter this problem, Whitelisting feature is provided by email service providers. Email addresses entered in the Whitelist can bypass all spam filters. Add [email protected] to your contact list.